PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE ARE A HIGHLY CUSTOMIZED PRODUCT AND THEREFORE THEY ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. Please discuss your order with us if you are uncertain regarding any order details. To prevent errors we suggest ordering one test candle prior to placing a complete order
These beeswax pillar candle covers certainly make a statement! When you need a more substantial look on your sconce or chandelier this is your best option. Our pillar candle covers have a paraffin wax core and are over-dipped in beeswax. Rather than being entirely hollow they have wax all the way to the socket as shown in the picture. Due to the fact that these candles have wax on the top the risk of melting is higher. Therefore we recommend using incandescent bulbs less than 25 watts. If using 25 watts please monitor carefully for melting. As an alternative to conventional bulbs we highly recommend LED bulbs for use with these candle covers since LED bulbs produce virtually no heat. We custom manufacture each one by hand to your specifications so please allow 15 days for completion.
- Candelabra: 13/16" interior sleeve.
- European: 1" interior sleeve.
- Medium Base: 1-3/16" interior sleeve.
Details & Specifications
- This is a highly customized product. Therefore, please allow 15 business days for completion of your order.
- Hand made using genuine beeswax.
- We recommend using LED bulbs with this candle sleeve. If you choose to use incandescent bulbs this product must be installed level with the top of the electrical socket.
- Not recommended for use with shades unless using LED bulbs.
- Not recommended for enclosed fixtures unless using LED bulbs.
- Please contact us if you need additional heights.
- NON REFUNDABLE CUSTOM PRODUCT.